viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

Mørke Stein.... A new project for a rock band

Well, After seven months without a trace of me, Here i am, again...

The point today is:

MØRKE STEIN

I hope you don´t know what it means....

Well, I have tried to make something different on my life, and I took the choose to doing this...


Really, Mørke Stein, is not a knowed rock band... It´s better to say, it is a one man band....

At the start, MØRKE STEIN had any sense about rock music, it was at less Black metal or death metal... but one day He found a way to explain his feelings...

It sounds so stupid and childish,. so I will try to do the right thing now.


I have written a lot of songs but many of them are not completed, This is because I am not so creative to do certain things, whatever, Now I have found a kind of style, and My intention is not to share with them, just a poor number of people will understand it.

Here The first song, I mean, The first with lyrics and music, but Music isn´t hear yet.






Hear Me a While

If You´ve got a cat, You can´t forgive him
If You´ve got a cat, You can´t forgive him
Just be happy, hear ´em singing
Meu, Meu, Meu
Oh yeah, If you´ve got a cat, You must love him
Oh yeah, If you´ve got a cat, he should love her
Just be happy and hear him singing
Meu, Meu, Meu

I am not so cleaver as You are
Meu, Meu
I am not so stupid as You were
Meu, Meu
I am stupid, I ´ve got thee, ohh...


Die Fucker! x3

1 comentario:

  1. ¡Jaha!
    Esta canción se ha de escuchar mejor bajo los efectos estupidizantes del alchol.
    Me la imagino así como que es durante uno de esos ulraviolentos momentos de slam y con el pedal de la batería a todo lo que da, igual la guitarra desgarrando arpegios en los últimos trastos de la guitarra eléctrica distorcionada. Explotando los tímpanos y las neuronas a mil x hora.
    Saludos nuevamente =)

    ResponderEliminar