lunes, 25 de abril de 2011


Yeah, fucking awesome, and it´s just a sentence to tell you how wonderful this guys have been.

It´s a compilation, on my sight their best songs. don´t take it from internet, buy it, it´s a great record... i am not going to make an empty critic of every song, it´d be boring... I am not sure about the last one, but anyway, You must listen it.

Comming from me , I am not the best guy to say I meet all the way of this band, but all this time i have been listening to them, I think they´re not so deep on the bloody mainstream and They´re a great band... even now, in this time of bad music and bad weather, anyway.

I feel boring... but it could be changed.



A funny thing, inside the record on the book art there is a secuence of pictures, you should look it, it´s fun and the baby lost his... Just buy it, don´t download it, please, let´s help The cure's music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario